Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My name is Arziel, WoW is my life, Air Force is a night job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to all! I am still new to the mmorpg, but I know many tales of the land of Azeroth and Outland. I've played the RTS games all throughout my life. From Warcraft to Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. I just recently became involved in WoW, and I LOVE IT!
I first picked up on roleplay games when I was about 11 years old. My friend and his older brother introduced me to D&D. Later I grew fond of other RPG's such as Final Fantasy and Chrono Cross.
Coming back to how I stumbled upon the server, I have a friend, whose name I shall not mention, mention something to me about getting back into the rp'ing of WoW. I agreed, so we both set out to try to find others committed enough to take part in this. Fortunately they, my friend, stumbled upon this server. Personally, I thought it was a good chance to test out my Night Elf Rogue. In the past, many of my rp characters have been serious, yet humorous figures, who lead a life of destruction which they attempt to evade. My personal favorite rp is freestyle, but I can definitely abide by set rules and policies. Also, I did read, and comprehend the rules ( I even copied and pasted them ^.^ ). My hobbies outside of WoW are reading manga, playing guitar, writing, and photography. I am originally from the United States, born in Florida, now reside in Indiana. However, due to the current career I lead, I am in Japan ( I'm in the Air Force). Again, I agree with all policies and rules set in place for a purpose.
Well, I think you've answered all the questions... and you seem like a nice enough person.

I'd give it a pass but that isn't my decision.
Please take conversation to PMs, especially regarding introductions.
Freestyle RP? Huh, what RP isn´t freestyle?

Even though I dislike how you made the answers a wall of text I think you´ll fit in, welcome.