Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Visitors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see alot of Visitors complaining and posting places they dont need to. I would suggest making it so they can only post in two sections. Introductions for the obvious reason. Technical support incase they need some help. Though reading up on everything you need to should really cancel that second one out. It's tiresome to listen to Visitor's complain about denials. The GM's talk to each other about it and are always agreeing on who should be accepted/denied. Because they all know what is a good fit for this server.

Maybe it isn't my place to say who gets to complain and vent. But it's tiresome to see them randomly posting everywhere they shouldn't. I saw a few people who began posting places after denials, Even though denials are permanent.

Edit: It may seem harsh, But it is really annoying when we have a question over in that forum, oh and one over there. Then someone double posts over there. Like. Come on..
Though I agree with you, I think it would be in our best interests if you didn't depict a person-- I say this even though I strongly agree. Though in ways, I've seen (from my forum lurking. Yes, I forum lurk. Hiss!) people needing to use Technical Support, for actual reasons. So it might be best if we kept the Technical Support for visitors. Also, in my forum lurking endeavors, I've found many other people that complained about the same thing. It most likely WILL come, we just can't be annoyed by it. If anything, that's the key.