Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction Take 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings fellow Azerothians.

Names are not important, so we won't go there. Where we WILL go is an introduction to join the server. Firstly, I live in Florida. The good ole' sunshine state which is unbareably cold today. I was born and raised here in the US of A. I've read, understood and will abide by all rules and polices. If not, everyone has my permission to assassinate me.

I've played on Azshara WoW for a while before I left for personal business and was browsing the internet when I heard about the server. Thought about it, then wanted to GO for it.

During retail WoW, halfway to lvl60 I ran across a guild of roleplayers. It took a while to get there, but I was accepted into their ranks and began RPing. I'll admit I felt weird at first, but the more I did it the more addicted I got into it. Now regular WoW feels off beat without at least SOME RP. RP servers dedicated to just plain RP seems like a haven for me.

Getting into WoW itself was pretty easy. I was already an addict to EverQuest and the transistion didn't really take too long. Plus, I've got numerous friends who play. So that wasn't a problem.

My favorite race, kindof a tie betwix the Draenei and Blood Elf and Human and Forsaken. I know that Blood Elves are the 'coup de grace' in every RP situation, but I can't help but like 'em. Draenei are just funny people to RP because of the whole crash to Azeroth situation. And Humans, well I always depicted humans as being a liiiiiitle less intelligent than they normally are. And the Forsaken, I mean come on! These guys are awesome! Class choices for me are always Warrior or some melee class. Having too many spells and the like gets confusing for me.. AND I did play them before so lower your flames.. Besides, I like being up in someones face and calling their mom fat while burying a blade in their stomach.

Being a Goth/Emo kid myself, my favorite kind of character is the brooding loner. I also looooooove the completely ignorant character, the comedy that ensues is incredible especially when I take the wheel. I also have dealt with a lot in life, and I incorporate most of my persona into the characters themselves. So I have an emo kid who hates the world, a moron who loves shiny things, a skilled artisan who is blind, the works.

Favorite kind of RP... I try my best to stay away from combat and battle RPs due to the fact that NOONE wants to die and there's always SOME way for them to dodge EVERY single attack you would use. And being the guy who reads a helluva lot of novels (( Ranging from sick and twisted violence to heartfelt and innocient romance )), I've enjoyed plenty of RP archetypes. But if I had to pick one and just one... I'd go with the hopeless romance. I've RPed situations where one character loses two lovers and ends up becoming depressed untill someone from the same gender teaches them the truths of love and eventually the two of them fall for each other. I'm Bi. I don't care.

I'm in an art school for Game Art and Design. I'm mostly lazing around playing games, drawing pictures or continuing my fanfics. I played an instrument a loooong time ago, but now I'm a music madman. Audiophilia for everyone!

If I don't get accepted to the server, I'll just move on. If I do, that would be cool. But it's not my call, so I hope the GM responsible doesn't kick me to the side.
Shun battle? Bah!

Welcome to the Conquest of the Horde, a world of Warcraft server.

Happiness is mandatory, citizen.