Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rez request, but not for doing something foolish.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know you don't typically rez people, especially due to the bug. However, I was aware of the bug and was being cautious, adventuring in areas that were well under me. I was standing in Ashenvale and in the span of two seconds took many, many hits. I tried to heal but was dead before I could do so. I saw a treant walk away from directly where I was standing. Guessing lag. I was full health before hand. I don't know if the server log would confirm this or not. Figured I would check before hanging Rukoom up, till the bug is fixed.

Thanks for your time.
Tried the unstucker in the components section?
Yes it did work. Thank you and I do apologize. When I read unstucker before, I was taking it as a slang term for the unstick option in the help section online. Not doing so well on here so far it doesn't seem, hehe. Please excuse my ignorance just a little while longer.

Thank you again. Please feel free to delete this thread all together.. rather embarrassing.