Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Sure did. They look pretty solid.

2. How did you hear about us?
Found you on google while looking for RP servers

3. How did you get into RP?
About 6 years ago I read something about role-playing on a forum and the concept peeked my interest so after a bit a searching I ended up getting accepted onto a Ultima Online Private Shard called Fallen Ashes, played there till the server died. After that I played on DAoC for a while then EQ2 then WoW and half a dozen other pay to play games then about two year ago I ended up on a Ragnarok Online privet called FortunaRO and played there for a while.. sence then I have come to realize that well put together privet servers with good rules and actual GMs to make sure that people stay IC is the most fun.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
With a Warcraft 2 demo… from there I picked up a old cope of Orcs and Humans after I beat that I got ahold of a copy of Warcraft 2 on my playstaion and then picked up Warcraft 3 and WoW as thay came out

5. What is your favorite race/class?High Elves and Blood Elves I know they are technically the same race but they are split culturally but I love both sides. As for class.. Paladin and Deathknight. In a way two sides to the same coin but they are both really neat… Oddly enough I plan to play a Forsaken Rogue.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Honestly I'm not sure I rarely play the same type of character twice unless I really enjoyed the RP.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Any RP is fun. I know that's vague but it's the truth I just love to RP.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Miniature wargames (Warmachine) more painting than playing though and most any type of pen & paper game.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
U.S.A!! English.. wiggle room wouldn't hurt my feelings though =)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of course =)
Welcome to the server.

Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
More elves! They're everywhere!

... Hai. Welcome. :3