Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: In the words of a Shade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I did! I approve very highly of the rules, some might say they are strict... I'm not one of those people.

2. How did you hear about us?
From Google. *sigh* I had just logged off Lightninghoof retail server, having gotten tired of being ganked and probably abused by a group of Tauren Death Knights.

3. How did you get into RP?
I love to Role-Play. Even before WoW I did alot of forum RP. I love the World of Warcraft lore, truely epic storylines.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My friend's cousin brought over Warcraft 1. Years and years ago. It was outdated when I played it, but I still loved it. Warcraft 2 and 3 were even better! World of Warcraft is a great MMO but lately I only play to RP. It seems silly to pay 15 dollars a month for mediocre RP. I found this server, read some stories and was immediatly hooked.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I love all the classes and races of WoW. My favorites are most certainly the Tauren warriors, and the elven druids. Though I've been known to RP the eccentric gnomish mage with the knack for exploding.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Unconcerned, aloof, fiercely loyal. I like to play characters who remain spirited and youthful dispite age and experience. My druids tend to be silly, my Tauren tend to laugh alot. I like to enjoy myself, I like to have my characters enjoy themselves.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
The captain who'd follow their commander to the edges of the plane and back. The long and drawn out storylines which include lots of traveling, lots of twists and turns, and lots of fighting.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I enjoy writing stories. My group of friends is close, we all write RP stories where the main characters represent the members of our group. I love it. I play other games, besides Warcraft. I sleep alot, eat alot. Heh. I work a boring job as a clerk and I'm still a Senior in highschool.

9. What country are you from? (or other stuff)
I'm from the west coast of the US of A. English is my first and only language so please don't hesitate to snap at me for spelling and grammar mistakes.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, I agree.
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!