Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello Everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I read them once, but I will always be going back to them for references in the future when I actually do get started playing.

2. How did you hear about us?
Google of course. I searched "Private WoW RP" to be exact.

3. How did you get into RP?
To be honest, I guess I started as soon as I started playing with Lego's when I was a little kid. Though after growing up, getting a computer, and playing online games, such as Warcraft III, I've begun to get more serious with what I roleplay as, and I guess my first serious roleplaying experience was quite a while back. I joined an RP game on accident, thinking it was some RPG, and I was immidietly hooked after I figured out all of the possibilites. So after years of Warcraft III roleplaying, I've branched off to different forum RP sites, such as <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.playbyweb.com]www.playbyweb.com</a><!-- w -->. Basically a site dedicated to roleplaying only, and giving a simple and effective way of classifying which type of game you're looking for/making yourself. They also have several avatars for you to pick from, and several different themes for you to choose from to match the game you're in. As I've become an RP map maker on WC III, I've also tried to search out more possibilites for roleplaying, such as WoW, since I'm growing a little bored at making maps for others, when mostly everyone I play them with (the general average WC player) is a complete idiot or jack ass.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I started playing Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos around seven years ago. I've never really liked the campaign much, simply because playing custom games appeals to my likes more so then playing an RTS type game all the time. I like diversity I guess you could say.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I'm very new to WoW, so I've only been able to actually play one class, and one race. I played an Undead Rogue on another private server with a friend, but since he's always stuck playing on retail, I've wanted to seek a different server, one that actually has some competent roleplayers.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
A simple one, maybe with a dark past, seeking to repent for something that has happened in his early years. (No I'm not religious, I just like to play some characters that may believe in some form of a higher power.) Either that, or I like to play a cunning theif or warrior type character who seems to lay-low, but inevitably will draw attention to them, either be it on accident, or by standing up for someone. (I like to play with certain morals.)

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Simplicity. I roleplay a lot on Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, and I'm fed up with everyone being over powered idiots who all want to be Demi-Gods, Demons, or a warrior or mage who either saves the world, or attempts to end it, whereas my little village on the other side of the map is having a small problem with a rising bandit number in their surrounding forest.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I write poetry. I'd say around 800 poems by now; I've lost count after 700. I also draw a lot. Drawing has always been a part of my life, and taking three advanced art classes in High School, I only get better as I continue. I also paint my own T-shirts, for myself, and others. I'm thinking, once I make enough, I'll get some money and have them screen printed and sell them. Make my own clothing line or something. Besides writing poetry, or anything art related, I also love swimming. I was on the varsity swim team for my high school, and did quite well, and I was actually the fastest on my swim team for the butterfly stroke. As for any tricks, I can make several odd and if not cool sound effects with my voice. I can sound like a wookie, sound like a duck, a pig... say "Hey, hey, hey!" Like Fat Albert, do the Kool-Aid man's, "Oh yeah!" Besides those I can also bree. (Pig squealing vocals.) Oh, and don't forget I'm pretty good at playing hacky-sack.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I live in the United States. Texas to be exact, and to be even more specific, Austin, Texas. (Central Time Zone.)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Absolutely. I may be one to go against the grain sometimes, but for the sake of a good roleplaying server, I'd try my hardest to not only follow them, but help enforce them.
[Image: giraffe3.png]