Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Augenlichts introduction...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Sure i did.

2. How did you hear about us?
Meta - Searchers while looking for (real) RPG in WOW. I was totaly depressed by the RPG Servers from blizz.

3. How did you get into RP?
Midgard and D&D at the age of 14. After that 6 Years of more intense Pen & Paper Roleplay. I'm still playing from time to time, but missing all the action because of RL dutys.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My Father! He just had his 60s Birthday. He's playing WOW since first Beta version. Got 5 Chars on 80 and keeps on going. So he offered me an account to spend sunday afternoons together. How do i say ... it is quite addictive.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Orc on horde side. Night Elf on Alliance side. Just because i have a lot of chars in Pen & Paper that happens to be that race. Memory goes a long way... . Class is Hunter and Priest, i do like the Paladin as well.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Enigmatic Monk and Wise Warrior

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Storyteller RPG that is based on atmosphere.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Hobbies hmm. Music, Languages (spanish, english, german speaken fluently), sports ...

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

German Native Speaker (ECT)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Sure i do.

I'm open minded, respectfull and a team player. Hope to make friends and have a lot of fun.
Oi.
Oh god, another elf!

Heh, just kiddin'. Welcome aboard.