Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An Introduction of Sorts from Tailys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An introduction of sorts. I think.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Of course I read the rules, policies, FAQs, etc. I would be remiss if I did not do so.

2. How did you hear about us?

A friend of mine, a fellow RPer from Moon Guard on retail, came across this site while live was down for maintenance. We were both craving some RP, so we read up on the site and decided to apply.

3. How did you get into RP?

An excellent question with a very long history. I started RPing years ago with the old pen and paper classics. First there was AD&D, then came StarWars (d6 version). A short while after I started playing pen and paper RPGs I came across MUDs, MUSHes, and other text based RPGs online. After a while of AD&D and SW d6 I was introduced to D&D 3.0. I played this for a good long while before I came across the original WoW beta. WoW was my first MMORPG, but I was saddened by the utter lack of RP on most of the servers. When RP servers were introduced, I was extremely happy! Alas, even there RP is near unto impossible to find.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I've been playing Warcraft games since Warcraft II came out. I consider myself very knowledgeable of the lore of the game and have even read several of the books.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

This is an incredibly difficult question to ask of me. I don't think I really have a favorite as I enjoy playing so many of the races and classes. I will admit that most of my characters have been Alliance, but I did successfully play a Blood Elf Death Knight to level 80 on the Wrath beta. As far as RP characters go, my current favorite is Tailys (pronounced Tay-lis), a Draenei Death Knight.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Again, this is a difficult question. I RP a large number of different types of characters. Feorin, my halfling rogue from D&D was a sneaky character who was an expert at subterfuge. My dwarven Artificer was a very jolly fellow who absolutely loved to tinker with magical artifacts in the hopes of learning something new that he could use in his own creations. Tailys is a Death Knight who was one a paladin of the Argent Dawn but lost her life in a failed attack against Naxxramas. She was raised by the Lich King to fight for him, but won her freedom at the battle for Light's Hope Chapel. Since then, she has dedicated herself to showing her genuine goal of atoning for the horrors the Lich King forced her to commit.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I love just about any RP as long as I have friends that I am RPing with. I've never been once for that erotic RP stuff that some people seem so fascinated with, however. I prefer just RPing my character in how she lives her everyday life.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I write computer programming, I write novels, I do some minor web design, and I sleep. I'm especially good at that last one. I once slept for over 18 hours.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from the USA and my first language is, of course, English.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Absotively, posilutely.
[Image: giraffe3.png]