Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The inroduction of Zaam.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I would like to thank the moderators who take the time to read my introduction, and before I waste anyone else's time, I will begin.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
A: Yes, I have read them twice, I think that they are a good set of rules to have for a roleplaying server. If only Blizzard enforced rules like this on "their" RP realms.

2. How did you hear about us?
A: Well, I was searching around the internet for a private realm that had a decently sized community in hopes to find at least "some" roleplayers on said realm. I was quite surprised to come across a realm that enforced RP so strictly. I talked to a friend about bringing them along with me as not to feel so alone upon my start, and now here I am.

3. How did you get into RP?
A: As with a few others on this site (from what I've seen from the introductions I've read) I started RPing when I was much younger, playing games of imagination with friends from the time we went outside, until it was time to come back inside. However as we grew older, the imaginations of my friends were not as active anymore, while mine was still there. So I began to just tell stories to myself and sometimes even act them out with legos or whatever other toys I could get my hands on. I never knew it was called Roleplaying until a few weeks into playing World of Warcraft, and when I found out there were servers dedicated to it, I instantly switched to them and havent looked back. I've been an active RPer on World of Warcraft for about four years now, and while I never played any of the prequels, or read any books. I've learned a good portion of the lore (I would like to think). However I will not lie and say I know it all, as I still lack quite a bit of lore knowledge, and I'm always up for learning more.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
A: I started playing MMORPG's at Everquest when I was younger and I've loved the concept of playing through stories and levelling up to get armor and skills, but after a while Everquest became boring and my friend had told me about World of Warcraft comming out, so I gave it a try when it came out, and I've been playing since.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
A: Easy enough question I think. My favorite race has always been the Forsaken, I love the idea of being an undead, running around and cannibalizing on any of my undead/humanoid kills, however I wish the females rocked out like the males (as I am female, and dislike that snake dance they currently do).My favorite class has to be rogue, I've always preferred being the stealthy, silent type class that has tons of tricks and thieving abilities.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
A: I dont really have a favorite to play, but my characters tend to suffer from some form of psychosis.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
A: I personally am a romantic, I enjoy RP that brings a feeling of shock and happiness to the character and sometimes the player, (i.e. For friends sometimes I would do small things on retail where, If I found a clam with a pearl inside, I would remove the meat and give them the clam for them to open themselves.)

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
A: I am a hardcore gamer, it takes up most of my time, however I enjoy singing and playing the drums.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
A: I'm from the U.S. and my first language is English, though admittedly, I'm not a writer and I make mistakes sometimes, I simply hope that isn't held against me too much.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
A: I agree to abide by the rules and policies, and Thank you again for taking the time to read this over.
[Image: giraffe3.png]