Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello there and hope to you see you in "Ingame"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I've read them once. And as Zamm says: "I think that they are a good set of rules to have for a roleplaying server. If only Blizzard enforced rules like this on "their" RP realms" I agree! ;).

2. How did you hear about us?
I googled for a RP Private Server and found this link: http://kretol.ironsongtribe.com/2007/12 ... w-servers/, and thats how i found out about the CotH server.

3. How did you get into RP?
I've always liked to RP, just that i didnt find players in Retail that RP'ed, so i started to PvP but it wasn't so fun after some time, then a friend told me about Private Servers, so i joined a server named Esterus to RP, it was awesome, but the Owner cared shit about the server and in the end, the server went down becaus it lagged so much.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I have played Warcraft since the Warcraft III came out, and when WoW came out in 2004 i beginned to play it, but that time i wasn't really a fan of it so i stopped and a year later in 2005, i started to play again and i got to lvl 60 (Now 80).

5. What is your favorite race/class?
That'll be Blood Elf Mage. B'caus of their elemental spells to summon Elemental Minions and to cast all those Elemental Spells.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like to be a beginner, not just become a mighty mage that got the best stuff, but a Mage in training to become a better mage. That's the kind of Character i like.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Those Village RPs, where there's love and friends drinking beer, where somtimes mystic things happens, and you dont just get your item from no where, becaus you need to make it or buy it from a Tailor/Blacksmith. And the Travelling RPs, where you and your friends go in adventures and try to get a Item or are after Revenge for somthing.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I am a WoW Gamer (Played since it was Created), but i wasn't really intrested in the Lore at the begining so i ain't really good at the lore (I'm still examining the Lore)

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Im from Faroe Islands, but my first language is Danish becaus i was born there, but my parents were Faroese and when my brother was born, we moved to Faroe Islands.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes i've read them. ;) And i agree all the Rules, and i will try my best to abide them.

I just wanna say that i dont know the "WHOLE" Warcraft Lore, but the things i should know, do i know. Like who were the creators of Azeroth, Who Illidan is and etc.
I've heard that it will take some time before a GM approves a Introducion, so i'll check the Forums for Info about the server and the RP'ers, and prepare me if the Introducion gets approved.

*EDITED* I edited a little since i heard that it was a warning if the Introducion didn't get approved for some days.

Hope that it will be Approved, This server sounds like a Real RP server, not those where noobs are, and ask about where a Teleporter is.
-Xplayer
[Image: giraffe3.png]