Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Siolaharia's Introduction and Jive.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I did, twice actually.

2. How did you hear about us?

I found you just before WoTLK was released, through Google, I read the FAQ's and such (Hense why I read them twice, in case they changed during the two months and a bit I went back to Retail)

3. How did you get into RP?

When I first started playing WoW I joined a Normal server with some lads from College who already played there (Silvermoon EU) However, I kept looking at RP servers and eventually began leveling my first proper character on an RP server (Darkmoon Faire EU) and I've been on RP servers ever since (about 3 years now) though in that time I've tried a few different RP servers on Retail (Krothar, my Shaman for instance is on Steamwheedle Cartel)

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Went to a friends one day about 5 years ago to find him playing Dragon Ball Z Tribute Ultra on Warcraft 3 (It's a custom map that was popular online) a while afterwards I borrowed the game from him and played through the Missions offline and loved everything about it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Troll! Troll's have always been my favorite, followed by Orc's. As an ingame class my favorite class is the Shaman, but my favorite RP class would be the Shadow hunter. (Which you can expect me to RP, if I'm accepted.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I used to play a very stupid, but friendly Orc on retail and he was generally liked by most of the server, however I also played a Shadow Priest who was somewhat hated (ICly) by the server, she was quite sinister and used her abilities of the mind to force others to do her bidding.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I can't say I have a "favorite" type of RP, it depends on my mood as I assume it does for many others, sometimes I enjoy to just sit and chat with others, but then there are times I want something big to happen, something to kick off, or a proper storyline that involves many people.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I just finished a web design course at College so I do often make banners and Sig's for websites (For myself and friends mostly). I don't spend massive ammounts on WoW as I'm generally out, and I'll soon be starting a Apprenticeship with Zenos acadamy (Google it, cba to explain :x)

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from England, born and bred.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Indeed I do, however, i can raise my right hand as I agree if that's more suitable?
[Image: giraffe3.png]