Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings CoTH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
- Yes i've read the rules, policies, and FAQs several times. I am esspcialy happy with the RP rules.

2. How did you hear about us?
-Well I've been jumping around "RP" servers looking for decent RP. But it seemed no matter where I went crappy grammer and non-lore related backrounds where everywhere, the ever popular vampire was a big one :? . Then a glimmer of hope, a friend of mine recommended CoTH. After looking at the rules and policies i fell in love.

3. How did you get into RP?
-I've been RPing since befor i knew of RP from a baby palying with toys to a kid playing with plastic swords. As I got older I like to follow lore of the RPGs i've played. After playing tons of RPGs I decided to look into MMORPGS where i found DnD and from then on I've been looking for the RP community in MMOs I've played. I've been RPing ever since.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
-Well roughly 4 years ago a friend told me about WoW and how awsome it was. I took his word and tryed it out. Apon getting the game i created a gnome warlock, becasue my friend said they were cool haha. After getting familar with the game i decied warlock wasn't for me. Figureing out there were RP realms in WoW, my WoW RP experience began.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
-My favorite race and class has to be a Troll warrior. Simply because their unique and there are very few :P . Warriors are my favorite class becasue of their mechanics, having rage allows me to just beat the snot out of things :twisted:

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
-My ideal favoire kind of character to play is a quite, witty and shady mercenary whos done his fair share of "jobs" for both horde and alliance includeing bounty hunting, assasinations and recovery. His only goal is to accomplish what he was hired to do. The only problem with that were the servers I was on previously. Population is needed to pull off this kind of RP, not to mention the lack of skilled RPers.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
-The kind along with being a mercenary. Putting myself in danger and being able to show my pvp skills aswell. Also following depth player lore, possibly having my own :P . Im more of a solo rper but if I were to join a guild, intense millitary stlye is my favorite. Being i also love pvp.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
-Hobbies hmmmm. Well my other love besides WoW has to be fighting (badass I know). I do boxing and wrestling, alwaysing pushing myself to be the best at what I do. Although every now and then get the snot beat out off me but its all in the sport. Other than that i like to skate, the skate park is where you will find me during the summer if im nto on WoW haha :wink: .

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
-Wounderful USA is where im at, east coast to be more specific. My first language is english.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
-I completely agree to follow the rules and policies.
[Image: giraffe3.png]