Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An Introduction to Kain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am Raven98106. I've been interested in roleplaying for a while now, and I hope you'll let me into your server. My character's name will most likely be Kain.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Oh of course

2. How did you hear about us?
I never heard about you. I looked for rping names on Google, and I found this site here.

3. How did you get into RP?
I had (and still do today) rped on Warcraft III from actual Rp games (Like Dobrp, if anyone's a fan) to Non-Rp, Rp games that involve not only strategy, but acting out as leader of your empire...the politics so on and so forth

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Like I said earlier, I've always been a fan of the series. Especially the RTS
5. What is your favorite race/class?
I honestly can't say I have a favorite race. Each race has specific traits that make them unique and likeable. As for class; The Warlock of course. (Maybe mage?)

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I tend to enjoy playing a dark, cunning, character. Someone who is more of an Outkast through his aura and rather diabolical appearance. He's not someone who simply wants to blow up the world. He's in life for his own game, and won't let anyone stand in his way.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I'm quite open to most rps out there. However, I only dislike an rp when the roleplayers either become silly, or just kill the Rp when they pretty much say "Lolz Ima luvl 99 Archimonde, U fear me lolkthx!!"

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I enjoy long walks on the beach, hanging out with friends, tennis, and working out.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
United States of America
10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies
Do I really have a choice? Haha, yes I do.
Kain, huh, dark auras? Huh, huh, not a vampire I hope?

Welcome to the server! ... for now... muahahawhawhawhaw.
Get away from me you freak! You're not getting my blood! *holds up crucifix*

I mean uh... *hides crucifix* Welcome to the server!

... :mrgreen: