Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: This is! Chief123(not my ingame name ofcourse)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I have read the rules, policies and FAQs. I have read them twice to make sure I havent misread anything.

2. How did you hear about us?

I was searching for World of Warcraft private servers RP and yours came up in to top 50.

3. How did you get into RP?

I used to play with little toy figures and castles I had when I was a child, we used to pretend that we were Good and Bad.. then one day I heard of World of Warcraft from a friend, I tried it out on a Normal server.. I diddn't really enjoy it then I saw Moonglade RP and I got addicted to RP on the game.. however I am looking for a new server because I am sick of non RPer's coming to the Realm and just spoiling our fun.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I got into World of Warcraft from a friend, he told me to try a Normal server.. however I diddn't like it so I went to RP, as I explained in question 3. I have played Warcraft 3 when you play as Arthas and Thrall.. and I got some Lore from Wiki.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My fauvarite race is a Human, my fauvarite class is Rogue. I like it when you can act all mysterious, then when they turn you can vanish and they wonder where you go.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like playing the kind of character that works and is loyal to his boss, I like to do the 'dirty' work, for example the killings(for a reason ofcourse) and the other odd jobs.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My fauvarite kind of RP is usually to 'hang' with my friends in the local Tavern.. it was 'Pig'N'Whistle' on my server, however I like adventuring with friends.. discovering new places in RP ofcourse.. and I like the wander around the city looking for something to do.. not trouble ofcourse, well that may depend on what kind of moof my character is in *cackles*

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

This will sound strange but I used to do Karate, this is why I like Rogues because they can kick there enemys.. I think thats a good move for RP purposes *smiles*.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from England the North East, my first language is English.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I do agree with the rules and policies *begins to say a oath*.
Oi.
chief123 Wrote:*begins to say a oath*.

Hey! You forgot this! *hands over bible*

Hope you enjoy your stay :P