Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Voll, dah (forum) troll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I did.

2. How did you hear about us?
I google'd "RP private server" and this tempting site popped up, calling for me, whispering "Click me, click me" in my ear.

3. How did you get into RP?
I was bored one day, playing World of Warcraft, when I found out "heck, why not make a new character on another server?" So I did, on an RP server (which I had no idea what meant at that time), and I found people walking about, talking in a strange tongue, and I thought it looked fun.. So I tried to join in (perhaps not the best one to blend in, as I was probably considered a "noob" within RPing then. my first RP encounter was with a paladin that obviously had turned to the dark.. Here is a recreation of that dialogue; "Me- Hi, Paladin. 'He- I am no paladin' me- OH REALLY? MY TOOLTIP SAYS OTHERWISE!"
Now that was my first encounter, the following two weeks, I used all my knowledge within the warcraft lore to make up a background story for my character, and I met an awesome person who was into RP aswell. He helped me become an RPer. So I've been RPing for 3 years now, and I still like it :)

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I got a new computer for my birthday 6 years ago, and with it I got a cracked version of Warcraft 3, and I loved it, the story the lore the trolls!

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favourite race must be troll, and undead. But troll would always win if it stood between the two of them. As for class, I like any melee class that doesn't depend on mana *cough* paladin *cough*

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I love playing sellswords, and mercenaries, especially cocky ones that can get on your nerves!

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Anything that is not too complicated and serious, I'm not really into the dramaqueen genre, but it's fine on occasions. Small events with a sense of humour is always appreciated

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I'm really into martial arts, and weapons, I love swords. As for talents, I don't think I have any except for going berserk in the kitchen while throwing hot noodles at random bypassing people... Think that goes for a stupid human trick too, no?

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am born and raised in Norway, europe. My first language is Norwegian, and my second is English, as for the third, I think it's 1337-speak.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I swear to follow and obey the rules as a slave in the gnomish army.
Oi, neighbour, welcome to the fam- server!
Yay! Anot'er troll lover!

Welcome to dah server mon.