Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Error Reporter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I tried to patch to the newest version of wow and the patcher would not work for me. I couldn't figure out why. I woke up this morning with fresh new thought and figured out what was wrong with my patcher. The patcher kept stopping on Error Reporter. So I went in and checked to see if it had an error reporter to update. Sure enough, it wasn't there. I probably deleted it some time ago like an idiot. So it would be great if someone could copy theirs and email or link it to me. I need the mac version by the way. Here's how.

1. Open a new finder window.
2. Go to the applications folder then the world of warcraft folder.
3. Control click the world of warcraft application and click "Show Package Contents." It will open up a new finder window that says world of warcraft.
4. Open contents, then resources. Inside resources there should be an error reporter application.
5. Go head and copy this app and put the copy on your desktop.
6. Please zip the copy and email it to me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->. (It won't take long considering the app is only around 65 kb.)

Would really appreciate this because it would save me the two to three days of re-installing.

Edit: Ok never mind. I got it off one of my other friends.