Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Indeed I did. I will have to re-read them often as I do have a terrible short-term memory...

2. How did you hear about us?

I honestly was looking for World of Warcraft Private RP Servers through Google and came across a couple links. I've tried a few others before and just recently came across this name. Read through a good portion of the surface layer before deciding to delve deeper.

3. How did you get into RP?

By being alone in elementary, oddly enough. It was because of that I began to create random stories and characters in my head. Once I hit Middle/High school I found other people who gave me an outlet for all the thoughts in my head. Through that I've joined various forums, servers, and school groups who have Roleplayed starting back about 2003.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Warcraft: Orcs and Humans for MS-DOS. That far enough back?

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I'd have to say Orcs are my favorite race in Warcraft, but as for class I cannot decide.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I usually play an off-kilter character or an adventurous character. Rarely do I ever have any ties to people or organizations unless it is one of the many worlds I have created. I wish there were a better way to say that. I do so hate braggarts.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Fantasy, Modern, or any combination of the two. Sci-Fi when I feel in the mood. Also, I do enjoy Medieval roleplays.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I dream.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

USA, Central Time Zone (CST).

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Absolutely. I just ask for a quiet warning every so often as my memory is terrible with "legal" rules and the like. I promise to read over them when I can.

-- If there's any questions on any of this, do not hesitate to ask.--
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

Generally, we expect you to just follow those rules. They are pretty easy to follow, so, don't worry, heh.
I try not to be a problem as it is so I don't hold MUCH of a fear of crossing any lines.

Also, your picture is awesome.