Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An introduction of yet another avid roleplaying fan.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, this is a little introduction to who I am. Just to let you know, most who meet me will come to know me as a valued comrade. At least I hope that to be true, if not, I hope that I don't offend in any way and come across as honorable.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I have read the rules, policies and FAQs, and I find it exciting to see that there are those in the Warcraft community that would see RP as it should be seen.

2. How did you hear about us?

Through a search of Google and from a friend in World of Warcraft that was getting ready to quit the retail version of World of Warcraft.

3. How did you get into RP?

Well, honestly, I've always been interested in Roleplaying, as it helps me think more on the personality of the characters in my writings.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well, Warcraft was the first real time strategy game I ever played, and since I played it, I began to enjoy the entire storyline behind the warcraft universe.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race/class would have to be Night Elf warriors, more because of how honorable and resourceful they are. I usually end up in a protective role, playing the knight in shining armor to many people. I enjoy being seen as a protector very much.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Any kind of consistent RP that sticks to lore, and doesn't devolve into dishonorable action by any party outside of naturally dishonorable by class description. Being the center of attention isn't really something I would enjoy very often, as I had to put up with it on retail World of Warcraft for a long time.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I'm an aspiring writer, but nothing much else, I'm afraid. I hope to make it my profession of choice one day, but until then, I'm just an ordinary student.

9. What country are you from?

I'm from the US, CST area, and as much as I would love to be bi-lingual, I only speak the english language at this time.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I agree quite thoroughly with the rules and policies, and will abide by them.
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

Welcome to CoTH!