Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I've read them and will continue to reread them so they stick in my mind.

2. How did you hear about us?

I did a search on Google to find a private RP server as I was dissapointed with there being no roleplay on the roleplay servers on live (that I found.).

3. How did you get into RP?

Through a friend in MSN. We roleplayed in MSN Messenger for a bit, then I went in a few chatrooms and did free form RP in there. I've also rolplayed a little in NWN 1. I'm not a fantastic roleplayer and I'm often a bit slow in thinking descriptive actions (I have learning disabilities and often have trouble getting my thoughts into words) but I am always happy to learn and listen to suggestions on how to improve.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

A friend of mine got WoW and asked me if I'd like to play with him on there. I've never played any other Warcraft game or ready any of the books, so I have a lot of lore to learn.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite class is probably warlock in the non roleplay setting and I think I'll try actually roleplaying one. My favorite race is probably gnome.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like to play a mixture of fun, bubbly characters (like kenders) but I would also like to learn how to play a more serious character. I also like characters that can provide a bit of comic relief at times.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I'm not too sure, if I'm honest. I can be happy with 'teaparty' RP if I'm in a relaxed sort of mood, but sometimes I can be just as happy with an overly dramatic storyline. I think it really just depends on my mood.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I have some hobbies! I love to paint, and sing and I've also recently got into beading. Although my designs aren't amazing right now as I'm still getting the hang of the basics. I also like origami and playing the piano.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm in the UK and English is my first language. As mentioned above however, I do have learning disabilities and sometimes my spelling and grammer aren't very good. I do try my best, and I'm happy to be corrected if I get something wrong.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I agree to abide by all the rules and policies and to reread them periodically to make sure I haven't missed a new rule.
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

Oh man, Oragami. I was addicted to folding tons of cool stuff for a long time, but it gets frustrating when you work for a long time on something complicated and it looks -nothing- like you intended.

Welcome to CoTH!
Rensin Wrote:Welcome to CoTH!

Thank you very much for the the approval and the welcome!

Rensin Wrote:Oh man, Oragami. I was addicted to folding tons of cool stuff for a long time, but it gets frustrating when you work for a long time on something complicated and it looks -nothing- like you intended.

I know what you mean. I've had a lot that end up like that. My cats enjoy the results though. LOL