Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The introduction of Myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, lets give this a shot shall we?

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
That i have.

2. How did you hear about us?
Well, i was searching the internett, with a nice little tool called: Google.
I was searching for a good RP server (Wich seemed impossible to find) when i came across this one.
And to be quite honest, this looks fairly awesome.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well, i have always tried to find something "more" in games besides the common boring game play.
My love for RPG's started quite early i suppose, with the epic Fallout 1 in the mid 90's
Fallout has alwas been very close to me, but thats beside the point!
Some years later, i ran into a company named Blizzard, and eventually discovered Warcraft 3. That is were my first "real" text RP begun. Some years later, another game was Released named World of Warcraft. That is were i have been, up to this date.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well i heard some good reviews of the Warcraft 3 Strategy game and heard about its fantasy world.
I just could not resist and went to a store and bought it. After playing it for sometime, i was addicted to it.
The story was so greatly produced, and the characters in it was stunning. Some years later i discovered Word of Warcraft, from a mate at shool and i decided to give it a try. Stupid as i was/am i bought it, and has been addicted ever since. Not only for its gameplay, but mostly for its story!

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Well, beeing a norseman myself, and as elves orriginates from norse myths, my fav race in Warcraft is the Blood elven/High elven race. Mostly for their way of acting, and their noble way of life.
My fav class is mage. I don't know why, but i have been interested in magic and elves since i was a little kid.
I have no reason for it, really.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Arrogant and noble is my main path. Allthough i have no problems playing other characters aswell.
My elf typically looks down on other races, and concider herself to be Perfect. I guess you could call it arrogance......at a Very high level :D

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I guess i have a hang for relationships. I am quite the romantic guy you see :oops:
Besides from that, i have no problems with TEXT based fighting.
I can do most RP's without much trouble, and if i get trouble or get uncertain, i will let you know.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Human tricks?!? How dare you even acsosia-------
Err, hobbies you say. Well mainly, i am a drummer. I play percussion/mallets/timpani. Basicly anything that can be played on, will be played on (To others great irritation LOL )
I'm also a good marksmann and shoots targets once a week (Yeah, don't even bother..)
Besides that, Hardware is a thing i like. I have build my own pc wich i am using now. (Gamer PC)

What country are you from?

Norway.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I have sworn to do so. As that is the only way to make sure we strive for Role Play!
Welcome to the server!

Remember to capitalize i when refering to yourself, otherwise you´ll find Grues in your closet. There´s a few nice spelling guides in the Articles and Guides forum and the Reviews section you might wanna check out.
Much appriciated.
I will surely look it up.
As english is not my native tongue, i has never claimed to be perfect in it.
I wish it was though!