Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Belore's introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I did, and I must say, I am really pleased with the rules.

2. How did you hear about us?
I heard from you guys from a friend; Arnold. Wich is already in the server, I'd like to join him, and the community. I already heard about it in various servers, too. I think that I don't only wanna join this server
because of the people in it, but I want to prove to myself that I am a good Rper. I always thought of myself like the worst RPer, but I really want to prove myself wrong.

3. How did you get into RP?
I will not tell the server's name, but I was introduced into the worlds of RP by another World of Warcraft server.
I really enjoyed it, and therefore want to join the Conquest of the Horde. Anyway, back to the other server.
It was a good server, and I was thaught to RP. I found it better then PvP, PvE and any other kind of playing WoW. Because of that, I stick to RPing.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I once tried a trial, and really liked it. From there I started to play PvP private servers, but quickly found them bored. I tried alot of servers, and found myself in a good PvP one, but I still didn't like it. I never did.
After a long time, I found out it wasn't WoW that was boring, but the style of playing it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Blood Elf. ( I prefer High Elf, but since they aren't playable, I'll stick with that. ) Mage. I sometimes would
play a Human too, but I mostly stick with Blood Elf.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
A sensitive character, that is eager to surpass herself in strength and wisdom, but never brings her friends in danger. If it happens, she will do anything, including sacrificing herself, to help them.
I like some danger once in a while too, but not too much. I enjoy events like invasions, because my characters mostly really fit in those things. Just to help other people.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Social RP is what I like the most. I enjoy other people around me. That's why I mostly choose to be part of a family. If there comes a guy that instantly tries to create a fight, I will hate him. I will RP along! But I will still hate him.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I really enjoy ( how weird it may seem ) my school, especially English.
I also enjoy to play Basketball, even tough I am small for my age.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am from the Netherlands, but an perfectly able to understand/speak English. I could tell why, but it's a long story. If you want to hear it anyway, just tell me.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I do. I find them not only agreeable, I'm actually very pleased with them.
[Image: giraffe3.png]