Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of Khanzor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Introdution of Khanzor

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I did re-read them several times during the passing days.
I do fully agree with them, and i belive those demands creates a very mutch more serious roleplaying enviroment then on retail.

2. How did you hear about us?

I had an account here for quite some time ago, was the blind undead hanging around the tavern in Azhara.
Ahh well after what i understand we had some server clearing.
Well the Roleplay on retail did once more become to bad with all the none-roleplayers that came with Wrath of The Lich king so decided to go back and use this lovely site.

3. How did you get into RP?

I was about ten i believe, when i started to roleplay with some friends of mine, World of Darkness D&D and several others.
Did always enjoy it sins i am quite unhappy with my real life i tend to relax and be more social in games.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

A friend of mine had bought both Warcraft III and World of Warcraft, so i did borrow his from time to time. And ended up getting one for the winter. And continued to play. but actually i do really dislike the actual World of Warcraft game, and i am merely here for the Roleplay sins i see it as a wonderful concept and world to do roleplay in.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Orcs, i do enjoy their culture and they can still be as flexible as humans. I did sadly never really get the chanse to do an orc character on retail sins the Horde roleplay there is quite dead.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Under by retail time i did play a gnome necromancer in service of The Scourge
(You may laugh). But all that is behind me now, i plan on playing an veteran orc warrior from all the three wars that now makes a living as a slaver, and hopefully i plan on creating arena battles and similar.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I do very mutch enjoy battle roleplay, when it was a couse and is done in a smooth way. More i like the tavern roleplay and hunting and exploring quite abit.
Can do any of course Roleplay is allways Roleplay and comes in many forms.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Well i read quite alot, Warcraft, Lord of The Rings, Eragon, fantasy mostly. More then this i am an artist in training drawing, painting and a little more. I go to LARP ( Living action Roleplay) on occasions.

I do also spend quite alot of time infront of the computer, playing Fallout, Battlefield, AoC and several more.

As for stupid human tricks i train Yoga weekly so could come up with quite a few.

9. What country are you from?

I live in Sweden and has always done.
So i speak Swedish but my English is fair i believe but my grammar ain't always the best.
When i do write wrong please do correct so i don't repeat the mistake.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I have read them many times, and i do agree with them.
(Edited to a more serious application)
(Edited for Spell-Check)
[Image: giraffe3.png]
[Image: Vouch.jpg]

I have Roleplayed with Khanzor a few times on his orc of the same name. He has a good knowledge of his character and of orcs in general. You can tell he has put a lot of thought into his character to make it original and unique. He and has a good attitude OOC and get along with others. I believe he is a good addition to the server.