Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yet another introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off; Hi i'm Screetch. lol. Anyways:

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I have read them, and have no complaints. ^_^

2. How did you hear about us?
Well, I searched google for a private RP server, stumbled upon this one, and looked around. Seems like I would be happy to be apart of this community.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well there's no big story to it. I used to play alot of RPG's (Final Fantasy, and the like) and just pictured myself as the main character. Then when I started playing WoW, I immediatly went to RP server. Heh.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I was raised with blizzard games. From Warcraft (1) to Diablo, to starcraft. Played them all. I baught World of Warcraft mainly to add to my Blizz. Collection. Got hooked, i must admit, along with all their games though :P

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favourite race has to be the Blood Elf. Sofisticated (Didn't spell that right, did I? lol) and cocky. Which goes along with my roll as a Warlock. Dark, powerfull being, that no one ever knows to be good or evil.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Well, I usually either play an aggressive character, with a really bad attitude, and hatred for almost everything. It's simple to do, really. Or I play kind of a chaotic-neutral character, that tags along with random people out of boredum. It all depends on my mood when I create the character, though.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Anything that has a good backstory, and that can last more than 15 minutes, and i'll be apart of it. Epic quests, kind of thing I suppose. Any RP that makes me travel great distances, makes things really interesting. Because anything can happen. From battles to drama.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I mainly play videogames, not much of an outdoors person. Although, I told myself to write a book sometime soon, not sure when i'll get around to it, but once I start that, I guess that'll be my hobby. But I mainly just play games and hang out with my girlfriend.

9. What country are you from?
I live in Canada. Quebec, Canada, to be EXACT. But i've been told that my sleeping habbits are of a person in europe. (says afew of my european friends haha) I'm usually up at night, and asleep during the day.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of course I do, if I didn't, I wouldn't be registering. Games are made with rules for a reason. And if I don't like the rules, I just wouldn't play.
Welcome to the server!
Thanks alot! :D