Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Here I am
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Viesta Here!

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I read them over very thoroughly.

2. How did you hear about us?
Searching on Google with keywords ‘World of Warcraft private roleplay server

3. How did you get into RP?
Started out young, watching older siblings play AD&D. As I grew older I played more and more in a wide variety of tabletop and online forum roleplays. This was quite some time ago when AOL was the new thing! I spent hours in games in chat rooms and message boards proud of our 14.4kb modem. Time passed and games got better and somehow so did my roleplaying. I became less self involved in characters I played and learned a lot about contributing to a good story line.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I played the preceding real time strategy games. I loved them! When World of Warcraft came out I was game. I couldn't get enough of the lore, books, comics, fan-fiction; it was all exciting to me.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I am partial to warriors. The traditional loyal knight or the brooding savage. As far as casting classes went Mages captured my attention for the first time in Warcraft where other games left me disinterested. For traditional sake Orcs and Humans are my favorite, the honour, blood, and glory found in either side's deep seeded lore really brings me in. That said at the moment Draenei are my favorite for the time being. The history of their people and Draenor and what happened between them and the Orcs there is really interested.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I have a soft spot for the soldiering type. Loyal to a fault and dutiful. The whole common man thing is fun for me and I think I enjoy complimenting the roles of others through service. The other would be the deviant villain. I'm not talking about the super powerful demi-god throwing bolts of lightning but something along the lines of a casting class in a position of power. Politics and intrigue mixed with betrayal, the scheming puppet master if you would.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I'm open to all kinds. Adventure and conquest are always exciting, the thing about Warcraft that always captured my attention was the war itself. Sprawling cities home to several different types of species and culture.You have these nations at war and I get to take control of just one tiny puzzle piece and play my part. Of course secrets and intrigue are also interesting, betrayers and martyrs, all of these add to great stories I think. Sort of a hard question to narrow down into one genre I think.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I can ride a unicycle! I read and write in my spare time. I am a college student working towards becoming a veterinarian. I run religiously.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
My first language is English. I live in the Northwestern United states.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I gladly accept the rules and policies and the consequences therein.
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!