Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Here Goes Nothin'.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I certainly did. Well-worth reading, and it restored a bit of faith in the WoW RP community as a whole, retail or not.

2. How did you hear about us?

A friend mentioned an "amazing private RP server," and when I asked her to elaborate, boink! She posted the link for the main CotH site, and the rest was history.

3. How did you get into RP?

Oh boy. Tabletop games at a young age, I'd have to say. AD&D would be at the forefront, but as for roleplaying online there'd be Second Life and WoW when it first came out. I also delved into MUDs for a while, once the initial eye-candy of WoW wore off. Though I ended up coming back! Cursed eye-candy.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I picked up Warcraft 2 as a kid, and was impressed by how Blizzard made the orcs something more than simple-minded brutes, and set them on equal footing, essentially, with the Azerothian races. Warcraft 3 only solidified my love for the Warcraft world.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race is likely the Forsaken, mainly because of the immense variety of traits and personalities undeath can bestow. Plus, having to cope and/or revel in the effects of undeath is a near-constant RP opportunity.
My favorite class, on the other hand, is Shaman. The idea of the spirits being nearly tangible or at least perceivable to them bestows untold amounts of inspiration for roleplaying, whether it's as a spiritual guide to others, or a solo journey brought on by the beckoning of the spirits.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

That's a difficult question. I would say someone who has their own set of values or standards, however realistically arbitrary, but is torn between their beliefs and those of a higher power. An example might be a blood elf who sees undeath as a necessary form of existence on Azeroth and holds the Forsaken, or even the Scourge in high regard, despite the sentiment against the undead by most of elven society.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favorite sort of roleplaying would likely be a sort of character-progression driven RP, where, say, a duo or group of rather normal characters have to come together to do something extraordinary. I guess that's why I enjoy RPing instances so much, in retail-land.
RP also involving characters questioning the beliefs or traditions of others either out of ignorance or mockery is very interesting as well.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I write for myself on and off (who doesn't?), play the piano a bit. Uh. I can pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from California, in the (now slightly more)United States.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

*scrolls up* Oh right. Those. Of course!
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!
VOUCH for KrWulfGang.
Despite technical problems, I've always enjoyed RP with him in the past; and still do.

Spontaneous, willing to take everything in stride, and always has fun character ideas.
Recommended, and very experienced roleplayer.
[Image: vouch.jpg]
I've had a nice little chat with their character Naerhe AKA Snowtouch and it was quite entertaining enough to earn a vouch from me. It of course was a silly RP session but it will hold the test of time in this here vouch! :>