Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I did... for the most part. I skipped over the details part of the grand exits policy.

2. How did you hear about us?

I Googled "Wow private servers RP" and found Kretol's blog.

3. How did you get into RP?

I have almost no real experience with RP. I've been interested in RP almost since WoW was released, but I chose to play with my real life friends rather than make RP friends. I want to RP. It could help me turn my thoughts into words better, let me express some sort of creativity, and help with my writing problems.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My friend's mother's ex-boyfriend's son was playing Footman War custom game on WC3 when I came to visit my friend and he let me play. I loved it, so i bought it. After playing the custom games for a while, World of Warcraft was released and I felt like I needed to play it. When my toon was around 50 I started learning the lore (mostly by reading from a wiki).

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race would have to be the Forsaken/Scourge. The whole overcoming oppression and vengeance thing makes me feel good. My favorite class is the paladin. Doesn't make much sense i guess, but I've always had a thing for crusading warriors out to destroy evil.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Noble or heroic types of characters are what i find most interesting. Not necessarily "the" hero, but maybe one of the footmen type of character.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Adventures are really appealing to me. And adventures don't have to be epic, just something that keeps me awake.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Well, I play games like everybody else. As for human tricks, I can make a sound with my hands that sounds kind of like a fart. Its useless.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I was born and raised in the midwest of the U.S.A. My first languange is english, and i know enough german to talk about hamburgers and trains.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yeah I remember. and of course I do.
[Image: giraffe3.png]