Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: FrozenAngel1992's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hei!

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I believe I just spent over six hours looking around. Nevertheless, I'll check back often and continue to review.

2. How did you hear about us?
I simply searched on Google for a private RP server and CotH was one of the first that showed up.

3. How did you get into RP?
I was always into storytelling and creative expression. Most of my childhood years were spent inventing and playing along with stories in my head. Eventually, I got into video gaming and incorporated role-playing into my experiences as much as possible, with other MMORPGs such as Knights Online and Anarcy Online, and other games such as StarCraft (RP maps). I often role-play and tell stories through music and lyrics.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I heard a few things about it, but I never really paid attention. Eventually, I saw a trial CD and happened to have a Euro to spare. I gave the game a try and I enjoyed it, but then my trial period ended. Eventually, I was able to find someone who would share an account with me, and I continued to play for a few more months before my old computer's life utterly ended. Late last year, I discovered private servers.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I usually play as a Human Priest, simply because I have the most experience with that combination, but that will probably be hard to role-play with my style so I'll most likely create a Rogue instead.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like to play the character that has a cacophony of thoughts and emotions in her head, the character that's always thinking and worrying. She follows what her logic tells her, though.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I equally favor any role-play style, but I have a thing for adventures and tend to stray from romantic themes.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
My hobbies are singing, keyboard, songwriting, composing, music production, and sleeping. As for talents, I can sleep for over 24 hours without awakening at all.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from Finland, but I believe I speak better in English than in Finnish. I'll occasionally phrase things wrong, but I'm working to improve this.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
If I didn't agree with them, I wouldn't have bothered typing all of this out. :P
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!
Oh... relief... LOL
[Image: ou4mf9.jpg]

I'm gonna take the liberty of throwing a vouch here.

IC: Her character Kireth, is a simple and realistic one. I was RPing with her on my orc Draknir, and he was very thankful for the change! LOL

OOCly: Her grammar and puncutation is flawless, and she's also a nice person to talk to.

Enjoy your vouch! :)