Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my name is Joe Brown. Im very friendly and i get along with people good. I finally found a good RP server so i hope i get to join every one in RPing in the server, =]

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes. The rules are fair.

2. How did you hear about us?

I could never find a good RP server to play on because the RPers where to boring and they couldn't stay in char. So i looked around on google,youtube
and i found you guys.

3. How did you get into RP?

When i was a kid my friends and I would go outside and RP to parts of games, but most of the time we would make up a great stories to RP to.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

A good friend of mine introduced me to it when i was younger. I loved it ever since. I started with a Night Elf Hunter. I got to level 19 then i got bored. A month or two later i renewed my account and made a Blood Elf Pally. I managed to get him up to 55 and i play him still from time to time.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I would say Blood Elf's because they look pretty cool and have good racial abilities. My favorite class is Pally because they can heal,tank and do dps so they are pretty good all around. Mostly though when i was little i loved to pretend to be a knight with my friends but i got bored so i wanted to look into something else then i saw some animations that were about paladins and i thought their powers were pretty cool. So i stuck with pallys ever since.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like to be the paladin that travels with the main characters. I also like to sometimes be the villain or even the villain's side kick.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Pretty much any thing that any one wants me to do.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I play Baseball and hockey. I hangout with my friends alot and i also create animation.(Sometimes 3d. Mostly 2d)

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in Eastern U.S. My only language is English. =/

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes i agree to abide the rules and policies of this server.
[Image: giraffe3.png]