Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Application: Talathiel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes.

2. How did you hear about us?
Searching Google for RP Private Servers.

3. How did you get into RP?
Originally it came through theatre school, the idea of taking on another persona. It merged into my online gaming life as I started to explore the character that I played online and within the realm of world of warcraft lore.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Upon the release of warcraft 2 I was in University. I walked into a software store looking for a game that would distract me from the stresses of school. The employee handed me a copy of warcraft 2. I hadn't been aware of the game prior to that, but I was hooked... it began a very enjoyable history. I've truly enjoyed world of warcraft and look forward to continuing in the world. I decided to investigate RP private servers because the RP in retail isn't moderated and is scarcely existent.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I like many of them, but my favourite characters have been a Night Elf Druid and a Tauren Warrior.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I enjoy playing a character burdened with responsibility, a history worth keeping close to his chest, but a character longing for redemption. I enjoy playing a character that searches for his soul mate, but always encouraging others to press on toward their own goals.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Any kind of heavy RP that involves following an epic story arch. I don't need to be the 'star of the story' to enjoy community RP. Sometimes the best RP roles are the roles that support others in their journey.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I have a double jointed thumb :-). I flyfish, paint with watercolour paints, coach youth soccer, and volunteer with youth groups.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm Canadian born, live on the West Coast, and speak English as a first language. I can limp through French (I stress the limp).

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Absolutely.
[Image: giraffe3.png]