Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Reintroducing me =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An Introduction from Faeorial

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I first read them back in October, then had to leave the server for personal stuff. When I came back I didn't realize everything had been wiped clean like a tabula rasa. I have since reread them.

2. How did you hear about us?

You know, I don't recall now, it's been some time. But I was probably looking into RP games.

3. How did you get into RP?

Well, I think my first experience with RP was as a child...hehe. Some of us never quite shake that. I played Atari and Nintendo, all of the console games, and board games. Some of those games really require you to assume a role, such as in D&D. I think I still have a half elf running around in a friend's dungeon folders somewhere. I also like to go to Ren fests, where yes, I dress the part every time. Halloween was always my mother's favorite holiday- she would take white bedsheets, dip them in black paint, then wrap herself like a mummy just before she would come to my school to assist teachers with holiday stuff. Nobody knew it was her, so it was not an embarrassing moment for me. Because of that, I really appreciate not only Halloween, but being a good actor, and playing a role to the fullest extent.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

It's a rather long story, but to shorten things, I started to play right when it came out, although I did get to check it out when the beta was going on. I've been playing it on and off ever since then, and have recently returned to my server and my old guild, who were very happy to have me back.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Well, to be quite honest, my favorite these days are the Druid Centaurs, but for playable race/class sake, I hover between NE druids and Tauren druids. I really wish there was a way to play a Centaur that can shape shift as a druid class can! :wink:

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I actually prefer to play a woman of class and pride. She has to have a touch of Nature to her, an earth walker. A shamanic druid whom wanders, seeking knowledge and lore but never imparting it for evil purposes. They, whoever they are, say knowledge is power, but I prefer to realize that power has its own definitions depending upon the person.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

These days, after experiencing the flavor of Tolkien-esque RP in Second Life, my favorite kind of RP is set in a beautiful atmosphere with good players. Dramatis personae with their own quirks and clicks (not cliques).

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I write poetry, short stories, and have been working on a novella, which I feel is submission-worthy. I love fishing, camping, going to Renfests, painting, and reading. Reading is the best hobby ever invented! I also enjoy school, surprisingly, although I am well above high school age, and consider this a hobby because I wish I could be a lifetime scholar, but it's just too darn expensive.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am EST currently. My native language is English. Please feel free to critique my writing with no misgivings. :wink:

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Of course I do! I thought I already had, but I'm behind in the happenings around here, so that's irrelevant.
Welcome back then! Hope to see some more of that writing of your´s, hehe.