Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An introduction from the south...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I have read the rules, policies and FAQs.

2. How did you hear about us?
I've been trying out different private servers but most of them were strictly pvp type. So I changed my google search and included the keyword "pve and role playing" and that's when I found out about your server.

3. How did you get into RP?
Like I said in #2, most of private servers that I've tried were heavily based on pvp which is fine with me but I'm looking for something more than just "log on to the server, killing a bunch of strangers then log off." Also I'm not looking for a instant level 70 kind of thing or super high rate either. I don't want to get over 2000xp per kill right at the starting area. A rate of 3x is fine with me. In any event I'm looking for something deeper and meaningful. I'm looking for a server that offers a good PVE and role playing environment to it's player. A server that you feel that you can be a part of the community.
Like a lot of you, I've played many online games such as Lineage 2 and Guild Wars. What draws me into these type of games is I could escape from the real life and immerse myself in a fantasy world playing a character that I couldn't play in the real life. I like to explore the world and enjoy the scenery as I go questing or spend 2 weeks gathering materials to craft that piece of robe or boots that I just can't live without.
And this is why I got into RP.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Well, way too many people were talking about it and I thought why not give it a try and see just what gives World of Warcraft a "wow!" factor.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
So far my favorite race is Blood Elf as a Warlock. I've never ever thought I would enjoy playing a Summoner. I've always played as Mage or melee type of characters and never thought I would like summoning things but so far I like it.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Em...that is a tough question... It really depends on the game mechanism of the particular game that I'm playing. Certain games are easier to play as a melee character and others are easier to play as a spellcaster. Although deep down I think spell casting is in my blood. ;-)

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Again, this is as difficult to answer as the previous question. The bottom line is I would like the kind of RP that everyone stays in their character. After all, it is a role playing game and we should act and behave as the role that we choose to play.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I'm a graphic designer in real life(is this too much information? :-) So in my spare time I like to paint, not walls, paint paintings. And I just started writing. Right now, I'm working on something that's fantasy/role playing type of story. I figured since I've played so many different online games and enjoy the fantasy/role playing in-game life style then why not write something about it.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from the USA, do you need my address? No, I'm just kidding. I'm currently living in Arizona. I think no matter how good of English you think you have, we all make mistakes once in a while so I think we all need some kind of wiggle room. Although I don't like abbreviate words. I admit I do use "LOL"... I can't stand people abbreviate stuff in game chat. Such as "Pls" or "ATM" or anything along that line. Because first of all, I might not understand it, secondly if you keep spell "Please" as "Pls", sooner or later you might not remember how to spell the real word any more...

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
What?! There are rules and policies?! Alright, alright..."I solemnly swear..." oh wait..I guess I don't really have to do that here... And YES, I agree to abide by the rules and policies.

Well, that's it! This is my "little" introduction. I think it might be a bit longer than most people would write but I'm sure you won't mind. And about the voucher thing. I think I'll let you guys decide. Take care and hopefully I'll get a chance to introduce myself in game to your all. That's if I get approved.
[Image: giraffe3.png]