Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lycan's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yep!

2. How did you hear about us?

Well, I thought there had to be some RP private servers, so I found you guys on google (:

3. How did you get into RP?
First I was doing alot of PVPing with my "partner" (a RL friend I played most WoW with) and when we got full S4(Brutal) it was pretty much the end of the game for us :( (PVE wasn't really our thing). So we decided to check out some RP :D. So we moved to an RP-PVP server and joined up with alot of RP guilds and foks. We had never tryed RP before, but it wasn't too difficult to learn after some time. I ended up in a so called "heavy RP guild" which unlike other RP guilds, their guildchat was IC. Anyway, when WoTLK came out and I got lvl 80 I realized that I had to gear up all over again. So I stopped playing WoW, and after a few weeks I decided to check out some RP private servers :D.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I used to play alot of Warcraft 3 along with some of my friends. So of course we got WoW too when it came out four years ago ^^.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Well, I dont dislike any classes or races. But if I should pick some out, I would say I like druids and paladins :D.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
A clumsy gnome! Nah! Well, I'm not the "evil" type, I think theres too many of them. However, nor do I like the good type. I prefer being good but cold aswell. For instance: I'm polite and all that, but I'm not the type you wanna discuse "emotional" things with xD. All in all I'm a guy for military! And now you probaly think thats alittle plain, but trust me, I can make alot of fun out of such a guy :D

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
When alot of people are together! Meetings and Raids(WorldPVP), and all that stuff (like most guild events).

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Sure thing! I'm making alot of "small" funny movies on my school! Check this one out if you want ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m7rbv1nZ2A. Anyways, I like skiing, acting(only on films) and parties. Both Lan-Parties and the normal kind (: Oh yeah, and I <3 Linkin Park!

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Denmark... It lies in the northen part Europe.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Absolutely! I recognize many of the rules back in that "heavy RP guild".
Welcome to the server!