Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings --an introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Absolutely. Always good to know whats permissable and what isn't before jumping into something head-first.

2. How did you hear about us?
Though I wish I had an interesting story, I simply googled "free WoW rp server" and was led to here. I've been playing private servers for a while now, and've tried several of the PVP servers. I just get immensely tired of seeing people with names like "tatertot" running about ganking any new players and keeping them from advancing.

3. How did you get into RP?
I've always been a story-writer. Though admittedly new at "live storymaking" such as RP, I'd definitely give it my best try. I love creating characters and giving each their own personality...seeing how they react to different situations in a world ever-changing.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Back in '05 my mother got me playing retail WoW. Its honestly the only game I got into enough to bother to keep playing. I've since tinkered with the other Warcraft games, though WoW is definitely my favorite.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I adore pretty much every Horde race, with the exception of Tauren. Its not that I don't like the race itself, I just find the characters too bulky and it irritates me. I'm usually playing ladytrolls or femme-orcs, though. I do have a strange sort of affection toward the female draenei and femme-dwarves on the alliance side,too. Deathknights are my new favorite class, though I quite like hunters and warriors as well.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Melee-types. I'm very much into the "hack-and-slash."

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I just love the forging of relationships/friendships. My characters have a habit of being the hardened warrior-types with a soft spot for what they perceive as someone in need.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I read a lot, near-ridiculous amounts. I'm very much into body modification. In the process of writing a few short stories here and there. I'm not really a terribly remarkable person, an average geeky chick.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from the US. Pennsylvania to be exact. English is my first language. Though I should note that I do make typos a lot. I usually correct them, but simply thought it should be noted that they occur.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Sure do! I was actually pretty amazed at most of them. I love that so much time was apparently put into making this server what it is. If approved, I think it'll prove to be an interesting gaming environment indeed.
[Image: giraffe3.png]