Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings and salutions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Of course why wouldn't i?

2. How did you hear about us?
Me and my friend are both experienced roleplayers. I've been doing this for about a year now and consider myself good enough. She linked me this page and i feel like it's worth a go

3. How did you get into RP?
Good question. Actually i was playing on a pvp server on retail when this dude says something about Roleplaying and how fun he thought it was before he started to Pvp. I had never tried it before and decided to give it a go.
I've been playing on private servers before and didn't want to make a completelty new char on retail since i had alredy wasted enough time on my Pvp char, I found a rp server and started playing. So thoose were the first nervous and unsure steps in my roleplaying "life" I found out that i loved it and i also think that Roleplaying in wow made me start in theatre irl.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
One of my friends played this awesome game and told me to start before he hit me with a slightly frozen plastic chair so i started. And it was great fun!

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Gnome. Gnome and Gnome. They remind me of myself since i'm Short Irl.
Warrior is prefered i think since they can use all kind of weapon and armor and i want the opportunity to use all kind of weapon in my epic journeys. I play all classes. Except warrior i think Warlock since i'm best with it.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Favorite kind? What!? Well i guess what i have always played. A young gnome who have just started to exploring the world. Escaped from Gnomeregan but have little wish to take it back since he never liked it before. Chased by gnolls in the wood and was almost killed until a high elf named Pierce came to rescue him and helped him. I will problaby have more story but that is my Main version. It changes from time to time.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Traveling,City inhabitant,survival/trapped on an island. Well thoose are the ones i have done so far and i have enjoyed them. I want serious Roleplaying and also not with newbies who can ruin it. If i see a person not using Capital Letters unless mistake i will just leave since i don't like to Roleplay with newcomers unless they're good.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Football,floorball.Theater.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from sweden, I'm also 14 so mispells can be possible, I will do my best :wink:

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes i agree.
Greetings Robin ^^.
[Image: giraffe3.png]