Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: So, That's All DJ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've come to the point in my life where it's time to move onto bigger and better things. I haven't been on CotH much, haven't done much because my efforts have been on other things.

I'll still hang around the forums, check in, log in sometimes. If another big plot crops up I'll participate. I don't know what'll happen to the SC guild. Things are pretty slow right now so I'm not too concerned. I'll pass permissions along to, uh, everyone next time I log in and they can invite at their discretion. And whatever current member want to manage it, I can give it to them. I'd like to see what someone else will do with it.

This isn't GOODBYE, it's just more or less a... half-assed wave and I'm still hanging around in the front yard, looking creepy.
That's unfortunate, I will give you a half-assed wave and hope you come in-game again sometime. Until then, enjoy whatever you choose to do.
I'll see you around.

No, really. I will.

I'll hunt you.

Smiley face.
Awww. I'm kicking myself because I never got a chance to talk to you. Nothing that was further from a hello anyway.

And aslong as you're lurking in the front yard I'll be there to grasp onto the local newspaper and shake my fist in anger before I head back inside and glare at you through my front door window.
I´m living in your closet, under your bed.

See you around, tonight.
I thought we were frenz!

*Ahem* Well, eh it's been good Olly. I'll probably curse at you from the window once in a while as you walk by. Maybe tell you to get off my lawn.
In my yard, you say? *Gets shotgun*
Feel the half-assed love!
I don't have anything else to say that already hasn't been said but it would be rude of me not to say goodbye to the person who loads all that crap in the guild bank that I plan on finding better -usage- for. :twisted:
leol
anyway im putting my AIM SN in my profile in case anyone wants to IM. Im on it like all the damn time.
Or for the lazy, it's Sexyjesuspower
Psh, who'd want to AIM you?

*signs up for AIM*
See you ar-...
Wait, I'm talking to you right now.

Damn you, digital age!
Awe, well, take care! And stop stepping on my new grass! /shakefist
/sigh
That's too bad. Really. Yes, really.

I hope you'll get much EXP IRL, along with da phat lewt!
*hopes the "gift" didn't send you away* :(

Gosh darnit, I was really hoping to RP with you at some point, since my character was indeed interested in joining your guild, but was holding out for either A. lulzvalue (she is indeed a psychopath), B. a lucrative deal from the SC, or C. OOCly checking out all the different guilds in the server to see which one fit best.

I really hope you do come back soon, and maybe give me an offer I can't refuse?

x Siha
Pages: 1 2