Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Khanyy's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I have read them a few times to make sure I fully understand how this server works, I also saved it on a notepad so I can easily check back if I feel I need too, I have read over them enough to know what the rules and boundaries of this server are.

2. How did you hear about us?

I searched for a RP private server on Google.

3. How did you get into RP?

My brothers always used to play RPG's like Final Fantasy or similar games and I started to play them when I was younger. I loved completely indulging myself into the story of the game and then I began to think of new stories by using the characters of the games and thinking of different scenarios for them. I then started to go on World of Warcraft and I started on an RP realm as my friend told me about them. I tried it for myself and I loved it, I have been playing RP for a few years now and I decided to leave retail and look for a server where i can really put myself in the story again.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My brother used to play it along with Diablo, another of Blizzard's many games, he then stopped playing it and I was enthralled by the story so I had to go and buy Warcraft 2 and 3. after I finished playing number 3 my friend Phil told me about World of Warcraft and I just had to have it, and from there I started RP.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Hmmm... I have a few races that I like but I have to say that my favorite two are Blood Elves and Night Elves, i have always liked elves in games, one of my favorite parts of Rp is really exploring the races traits, like Blood Elves being mainly a magic race and putting that into RP and Night Elves being a very feral race who are in tune with nature. My favorite class has to be hunter, not only can you explore your characters background but also you can explore how you came across your pet. I feel that you can go very deep with hunters in Roleplay.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I love to be the quiet but strong character, like with my hunters i have been playing a "lone Wolf" sort of character with his only friend being his pet, I love this kind of character, I also always play characters to be the "good guy", I have always tried to be the one who is always there to help out in any situation.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I love every kind of RP but im not that keen on action, I don't mind doing action Roleplay but i would rather just sit with some friends in the local Inn or Tavern and have a few drinks and discuss whatever matters there may be at hand.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I play the guitar and I also enjoy Drawing.

9. What country are you from?

England. I speak fluent English.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Of course I do. and i have them saved incase i need a recap.

Thank you for reading and i hope you accept.
[Image: giraffe3.png]