Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Forsaken Orcs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now then, I have bin looking around for some time for lore considering my character idea. The basic idea is an orc/forsaken slaver. Now it is clearly stated that all forsaken encountered this far is High Elven or Humans.

But now with the now open war raging with the lich king in Northred, would it not be possible that by the amount of orcs killed and raised, at least a few of them would have bin freed in someway.

Now I ain't an expert on the undead matters but I would like to see opinions, then I understand that it is hard to put out what an slaver was doing up in Northred but that is something else.

So opinions people?
A few Orcs killed -have- been raised, as death knights. Other than that, no, I don't see anyone else randomly regaining their freedom from the lich king.
I guess there is a faint possibility that it might, maybe, with a slim chance happen. But we prefer when players go with something that there´s a larger chance for. For an example a " normal" undead slaver or maybe an Orc slaver?

Edit: As fast-paced Mikain said, it´s very unlikely that the Lich King´s minions can break free. It has only happened twice and both of those occurences he was severly weakened.
Ahh i see then, well thanks for the response! will go with an normal orc slaver then. Hopefully i will get of my lazy ass and work on the Gladiator/Arena events i am planing on then.
D´aw, there´s nothing wrong with the Forsaken. *smirk*

But it´s up to you!

Make sure to read the stickies and Wiki for info on the server and character creation, and keep in mind that if your intro is just left standing it might be a hint that it needs improvement.