Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I read all the rules we have to follow, I read it a few times.

2. How did you hear about us?

I honestly didn't hear of this server before, I was looking around for a roleplaying server since the one i use to play at shut down for no apparent reason. I went to google and looked for a roleplaying server since i failed to find one on Private Server lists.

3. How did you get into RP?
I got into RP probably a long time ago when i was in school. I use to play with my friends a sort of a house type of role playing style. One was the dad, mom, brother, sister, etc. As I grew older I started to part from it seeing that I thought it was childish. It wasn't until my friend got me to play World of Warcraft on a Role Playing server that I appreciated Role Playing more.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

At first, I played Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, Then my friend introduced me into World of Warcraft and i quickly grew to the game, It was very entertaining to me and i found it was a good way to pass time when i was having some hard troubles a while back.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race/class would have to be a Human Warrior. The Human aspect in role playing allows players to have different styles. I like the warrior class because it is allowed to wear any armor and almost any weapon, plus it can wear shields that blizzard designed to look nice.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

My favorite kind of character to play would probably have to be a Random / Calm but caring character. I consider this my favorite because it allows me to react differently to situations that almost no one can predict. I could be Calm in one situation, but if a problem occurs, I could start panicking. It gives the players that I role play with a different experience depending on the situation.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I would have to say City RP is fun to me. The different houses / designs that the cities have really stands out to me. You have almost everything you need in the city and outside it is usually some sort of wilderness you can take others out to explore.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I play golf when I have spare time, I'm learning in a class how to do HTML Coding. and a human trick i can do is crack all my toe's multiple times without it even hurting. (( I can crack them for a very long time and for some reason it feels good. :P ))

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm on the West Coast of the USA. My first language is English and I know how to speak a little bit of Japanese.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, I abide to the rules and policies that the server has.
[Image: giraffe3.png]