Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Me....in text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

You know it, twice.

2. How did you hear about us?

I've been let down by the rp in the standard blizzard servers and one of my guildmembers mentioned private servers. I then did the usual and googled it. I know I'm a loser...

3. How did you get into RP?

I do some acting and writing in my freetime. I don't really remember when, but I started doing some roleplaying on online forums because it seemed to allow me to get a different perspective on my characters for my writings. Since then, I've done it off and on until recently when I started taking a writing class for my major and it re-inspired me to write.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My roommate conned me into it last year. I then found out that my philosophy professor and a few of my friends played regularly on the Shadow Council server as Horde. Originally, I started with Horde, but I changed over to the "dark side" as my friends called it and played Alliance. They gave me a bunch of crap for it so I decided to stick with it just to spite them.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

That's a tough one, I'd have to say probably humans closely followed by Blood Elves and orcs. Back in my Warcraft I, II, and III days, I was always human. My favorite class would be a rogue, I enjoy the fast paced battles and micromanaging of energy.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

A freelancer with no ties to any particular side and fueled by his own ambitions and doing whatever needs to be done in order to survive, basically a sellsword.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I'm pretty relaxed with rp types. As long as it is mostly context correct and sensable I'm happy.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I'm a lifeguard, emt, cpr instructor etc... The outdoors are my haven and I love doing anything ranging from kayaking, to rock climbing, to running another marathon.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Good old Minnesota is my homestate and North Dakota is where I work and attend college.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I do, until death does me part.
[Image: giraffe3.png]