Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Darkor's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd just like to say hey and that I hope to be able to join the server. Darkor was a character, a looong time ago. It was originally my idea, that my younger brother made and failed with later on.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I've indeed, read them. I even have them bookmarked.

2. How did you hear about us?

My sister, Dascki, showed me this server months ago. I never really got into it very much, because every time I tried, the server either closed down for a little while, or there was way too much drama. I'm very picky about drama and like to avoid it.

3. How did you get into RP?

When I was a little child, I used to pretend to be a superhero or a warrior from the middle ages, with my friends. We would take sticks and play in my backyard, seeing who would win the sword fights. Eventually, when my friends and I grew out of that stage, I joined a drama group. I would perform shows in front of people and they weren't too bad. When Warcraft III came out, I RPed on DoBRPs and other RPing games.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

For Christmas one year, my dad got me Warcraft! I played it and thought it was so good. I got really into it and loved the story. I've also read many of the Warcraft books.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Orcs, orcs and orcs. I find that the orcs are the race with the most interesting history and culture. I mean, it doesn't get much better than becoming violent, destroying monsters, then destroying your own world, then killing humans in a new world, then becoming slaves, then rising up once more as the New Horde. They just have so much back story that, you can do so much with them.

If I were to pick a class, it would the warrior. Bringing your full strength and determination into battle. As Darkor would say, "Momentum is a great ally." But I also enjoy playing those crazy hunters.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I tend to play the good guys. I don't like to plot to destroy or kill someone. The types of characters I play, are the guys who are crusty on the outside, but nice on the inside. Meaning, they may be rude or mean, but deep down, they mean well. The strong guy who thinks he's better than everyone else, who's actually a softy.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like action RP. Watching a group run into a fortress and tear them a new one, gives me the giggles. I like to be a part of action and fighting, especially wars. But I don't mind tea party/tavern RP, which can lead to anything.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I do Kyokushin Karate on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Karate lasts around an hour, where I am a brown belt, going on black belt. I go to the gym Mondays and Wednesdays for around an hour, hour and a half. A stupid human trick that I have is that I can open my eyes, so that all you can see is the white of my eyes. It's kinda weird, but my friends think it's cool.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I speak English and French.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I do agree by the rules and policies and hope that I get accepted.
Welcome to the server!
I hereby present this person with his first VOUCH

I have RPed with him for many years, and I've always been satisfied with the ideas and the effort coming from this person. His characters are realistic and without a doubt, well played. He has an unbelievable amount of patience, not saying anything about people who need time to type. He is very polite and collected; he has been open to new ideas and suggestions. His grammar and spelling are very good and I think that he would make a great addition to the server!