Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings From An Eager Beaver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll just jump right into the questions, and hopefully you'll get an understanding of my personality.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

- Yes, I certainly did. Most of them are no brainers, but definitely important to the infrastructure of the gaming and entertaining mainframe.... they're good. The only thing that may be a problem is my typing skills. I prefer to think everything out before I type it, which may leave short pauses in conversations. But hopefully I can see how well I do on this server. I sometimes forget to put I before E regardless if it is after C. And I almost always spell probably "probuably"

2. How did you hear about us?

- Google. I was playing on other servers, but I quickly got tired of the instant level 70, full tier stuff. What I loved about Wow, is just walking around, looking at the scenery, finding a new village and meeting every NPC. I believe every quest is important, and I love the beginner quests because each reward is so exciting and so valuable. So I figured it would be best to join an RPG server, as it's a lot slower pace, and interacting with other people is a fun experience every time.

3. How did you get into RP?

- I must admit, I haven't Role Played a lot because I haven't been given a lot of opportunities to. Though I have tried. My first RPing experiences were on Tibia, as there are some small groups of roleplayers. Though I am inexperienced at role playing, I know I can keep up with the best of them.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

- I had played the other Warcraft games before, as I'm a fan of RTS. I started playing MMORPGs a few years ago. The first one I had played was Tibia, if anyone has heard of that. I still play it today, because of the great community it has. I received World of Warcraft for my birthday, and was hooked.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

- Dwarf, hands down. Short in stature, great strength, and don't get me started on the beards. When I first got WoW, I knew I was going to be a dwarf. I couldn't wait to explore the carved out tunnels of Ironforge. I have played other races, and enjoyed the orcs, but Dwarf is my favorite. As for class, I prefer warrior. I'm a melee kind of guy, and I have a strong dislike of magic. I believe that chopping of a guys head is just as efficient as making him burst into flames.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

- For the most part actually, I prefer to play a character that keeps to himself, is a little grumpy and short tempered, but very sarcastic. He'll give a smart remark if a small accident would fall on one of his allies, but back them up without question. It's kinda hard to explain this with words, but I hope you get some idea of this character.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

- I always like to talk in character, but talk the way I would (not the slang I use, but my opinions), else I feel like it's forced. When playing WoW, I sometimes take breaks for role playing, not to level, but just to explore and be by myself for a bit; to take in the game without distractions. I guess I'm a casual role player.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

- I enjoy playing sports, hockey and swimming mostly. I like reading fantasy and non-fiction (as opposite as they are). I always try to start new projects, but never seem to get them finished.I'm a big daydreamer too.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

- I'm from the beautiful country of Canada, and I speak English. I also know a bit a French, but really wouldn't be able to carry on a deep conversation. My timezone is Atlantic (?), which is a four hour difference form Greenwich time.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

- Fine, but than so do you!

I also apologize deeply if this is the wrong spot to post my introduction. There were so many links, and I searched for the exact place to post, but wasn't really able to find a definite answer. Please don't pinch me to hard if I messed up.
[Image: giraffe3.png]
I don't mean to bump this post, but I just wanted to say thank you for for approving me, and I can't wait to jump into the World of Role Play.