Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction: Darta Freed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! To start with, I'd just like to say that I'm Darta Freed (hence the subject). IRL, I'm only 14, but I've had quite a lot of experience in roleplaying on the Moonglade European Realm. Don't worry, I'm mature, and besides, I'm nearly 15 anyways. ;] Let us begin...

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

There were so many warnings about how deadly important it was to read them, I'd be insane not to! Yes, I have.

2. How did you hear about us?

I'd been searching for the perfect WoW RP server on Google for quite a while. I was dreaming of a haven, where not all rogues wore Red Defias Masks, and where Goldshire didn't contain huge elf-tree things walking around among naked level 1s. I think I may have found it.

3. How did you get into RP?

When I first got retail WoW, one of my real life friends already played on an RP server. He roleplayed now and again, but not much (and when he did, it was only light stuff). Then I met a guy called Tatunio in Westfall. I was still a newbie at this point, but he told me about this so-called 'roleplay' stuff. I remember him asking me 'Do you RP?' and I remember reading it as 'Do you rup?'

Anyway, sooner or later I was much more into RP than he was. I still talk to Tatunio now and again.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

One of my friends already had it, he'd tried to persuade me to get it a few times but I'd never really been interested. Then we came accross a 14 day free trial in GAME, I bought it and after the 2 weeks I wasn't particularly convinced. But then I found out my sister's boyfriend had WoW, he let me share his account with him and then I really got into it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

For a start, alliance all the way. I've just never been able to get into the whole thing of the Horde. In fact, I've only been to Orgrimmar like.. twice! I really like gnome roleplaying, but I think I'm better at observing that than actually doing it. For me, it's humans. I know it seems boring but, that's just the way it is. I particularly like to RP as a rogue or a warlock.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

My main character on retail was a patriotic, all-round nice kind of a guy. He was in the Stormwind Cavalry. His friends always came first. I particularly like to roleplay this kind of character, (which does seem to contradict my choice on favourite class), but I also enjoy roleplaying as a character with a slightly darker, sinister side.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I really enjoy taking part in an on-going storyline, especially ones that take you around Azeroth. Having said that, I'm happy to take part in the casual, Old Town sort of roleplay.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Hmm, I've been playing guitar for 5 years. Well, when I say playing, I mean, having lessons for 2 or 3 years and slacking off for the rest, but claiming that I still play. Music is very very important to me and I'm always listening to some. Hanging out with friends and making bad YouTube videos are also my hobbies.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from England. Which will explain why I spelt 'favourite' like that, instead of 'favorite'. I'm assuming nobody will mind me doing that. I don't know where the majority of the population of this server come from, but I'm going to take a guess at it being the US, which suggest most people will be on around... 12:00am upwards my time (on weekdays). That could be tedious, I don't know, I might just have to stick to the weekends. Mein Deutsch ist sehr schlect, weil ich bin Abfall. The reason you can't understand that, is because I suck at speaking German. 'nuff said.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I, Darta Freed, solemnly swear to abide to these rules, and to never intentionally/knowingly take part in breaking one of these rules, or allowing others to do so, through thickness and through health, etc.

P.S. Darta isn't my real name. Sorry, I just had to mention that.
P.P.S. Sorry if this is rather long.
[Image: giraffe3.png]
Just to say, I'm reinstalling WoW, and then I'll need to download both the expansions so I probably won't be around on the server for another week or so. But I will hopefully see you all in the not so distant future!