Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ner'Zhuls Age
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now this is some information that plays a minor part of my character, yet i have bin looking around and found nothing.

Ner'Zhul elder shaman, and Warchief, and Lich King.. now my question is when he was born or rather at what age he became the lich king sins this is never stated in the novels what i have found and neither in Wowwiki or timelines.

So anyone that can help me out?
He was torn to pieces and his soul tortured by Kil'jaeden at the end of the second war, when fleeing the shattering Draenor. Though I'm unsure how that information would play a part to any character, it wouldn't be known by anyone but Kil'jaeden.
Well what i was wondering is actually when he was born.. sins i wish to know if my old orc warrior was born before all the complications in Draenor.
No Orc could have lived that long. The question is pretty irrelevant.
Actually there are a few orcs that are still alive that where alive before they became green, it only happened about 30 years ago.
Oh, I thought he meant an Orc that was older than Kil'Jaeden.
I´m guessing Ner´zhul would be like, a hundred years old or closing to that number by now.
Rightio thanks for the response then.