Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Popyoks' Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes. I have read the rules wich this server is based on and what keeps this server under control

2. How did you hear about us?

Believe it or not; I have been searching for a WoW RP Private server for a long time that was mainly RP unlike the Live WoW Rp servers where you do not need aproval to make a character. And after some searching on Google I found this seemingly good RP Private server. By the way I love the Horde thing about this. I love the lore of the Horde.

3. How did you get into RP?

It started as a young where I did some of the Live Roleplaying wich did not suit me. Too amateur and you felt like a doofus when screaming "Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt" And wearing semi Medieval clothes where, if you looked closely enough, see the word "Slipknot" behind it.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I've been a fan since the very first game. The lore was exciting and the gameplay amazing. Atleast the best the gameplay could be at that time. I followed all the games untill the World of Warcraft. I played it and it became a huge succes for me. I simply loved it. I feel almost addicted to this. It is a need.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Favourite race and class? Tough one. I don't think I can really point out a single one. I will have to go with Orcs, Undead, Troll. Not in that order though. I like the lore of the undead and the feel of them. You know you are a dead man brought to live again and you are creepy and mysterious. The orcs are the brutal but to times wise people. And Trolls are basicly like undead. However with the exception of being dead and stinky, but more mysterious and intrieqing.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Average peasant adventure Joe. The man walking past something that looks exciting and tries it out. The man you can sign up for almost anything as long as you make new promises to him. The man that also likes the occasional quiet time too. Wise too. Well read and has the answer to a lot of questions.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Random RP that later goes into depth. You step in something that you feel like investigating and suddenly you are in the middle of it. That is what I like

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Reading. Not litterature, but stone hard fact. Biking in various places. Music concerts. Jazz being well likes, but music in particular I really like. I also play instruments.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Denmark. Southern Denmark(GMT+1). Close to Germany. Danish is my first language. English my second. My english might not be practised to perfection. But I get along well with this. German is third. Always good if somebody asks you directions. Norwegian and Swedish sort of follows Danish. But I practiced it a bit. Russian. I am in the very beginning of learning this. Do not ask me any sentences in Russian. Because I will put out twice as many questions marks as you then.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I do. I do indeed. And I will to the best of my ability try to uphold this.
[Image: giraffe3.png]