Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Its my introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, yes I did.

How did you hear about us?

A friend told me of this amazing place. An actual rp server, which is hard to come by in WoW.

How did you get into RP?

Hasn't everyone gotten into rp at some part of their life? Specially at childhood.. Imagining they are a great hero or such. Based on that I started to play the big people roleplaying, D&D! I didn't stay at D&D for all thanks to the complication of it.. but it gave me a good impression about roleplay. After that I found a great game called NwN, which gave me real good contact too Roleplay.

How did you get into Warcraft?

Warcraft had always been a large factor in my life, since I was a little boy I had the luxory of having a nice pc with Warcraft on it. I can't remember much of life without Warcraft. Naturally when World of Warcraft came out I bought it. But it felt abit disapointing to not be able to Roleplay on the retail realms, any Roleplay realm there isn't a true roleplay realm.. But ever since I played the first Warcraft and the second Warcraft I was hooked, and getting the art-work books with it really helped.

What is your favorite race/class?

Tough one. I like the orc's for their Die-hard spirit and Honor by combat as well as their shamanic history. But the High-elves (not blood-elves..) are also one of my favorates. As for class, I like druid's due to their ability to changed shapes and commune with nature.. but the class I find the most wicked are the traditional Death Knights. Raised by Guldan from the human knight's their corpses. I guess its thanks too the cool art-work that they were always depicted with ^^' I guess that would also force me to add Undead to the mix of favorate race.

What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like playing the oblivious guy that always seems to work himself into trouble, it can give great humor as well as roleplay.. but I also like playing the sinister evil plotter that will take any chance to improve his greatness in dark-arts or necromancy (or such). Or.. sometimes.. a combination of those both.

What is your favorite kind of RP?

The good kind :D ! I like the roleplay that gives leaves a 'Wow..' expression on my face. Roleplay that has been well thought of. For instance, if someone was roleplaying a character.. I like it when they keep true to the nature of the character, say.. it was a rogue.. that he would end up somehow tricking me in a trade of words and I'm ending up volentarily handing him my cash.

Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I like drawing and making up stories/scenarios.

What country are you from?

The Dutchyland!(The Netherlands) If you dont know those names I could also say Holland, that seems to always get people on the right track. (though I always make a fuss about it being called Holland.. due to Holland being a part of the Netherlands.. not the entire thing)

Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes! :D I agree. Can't wait to get started on the roleplay here :D
[Image: giraffe3.png]
[Image: 685px-DwarvenPartyMachines-1-1.jpg?]

I have only Roleplayed with his undead character.... But I like what I saw!
He does good crossfaction emotes and his Spelling and Gramar organ is fully working, his undead character is hilarious. Only problem would be the following: We CANNOT! read your mind, but he is now working on that I am sure!

Have fun with your first vouch and threat it like a jar of cookies, share it with no one!

BTW thanks for stealing my old characters name, now he cannot resurrect :P LOL
Thanks! And I'll be sure to work on the mind-reading thing. I've also read the topic about it that was suggested to me. Thanks again :D