Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Teleport to Booty Bay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kretol, do you think it might be a good idea to add Booty Bay to the list of ports in the component section? It seems to be as popular a neutral city as Shattrath, if not more. I would really appreciate it myself, and I am sure some others with alliance characters would too.
I second the motion! This has been talked about for a while, or at least that's what I've seen, and it just seems like a good idea to have in general. Also, it world be nice to have a teleporter to Ratchet for those of us who might be less than friendly with BB.
Ratchet would be good for my character Yinafae too cause she has no way to get to Kalimdor without the boats and all.
Though I personally think it is a -great- idea. A few things are more important than this at this point. Once the server is fixed up a bit. I think it would be a fantastic idea, though the original person who made the teleporter component has since left. So.. I don't know who else knows stuff like that.
Kretol has edited it before. I am sure he could do it again without too much hassle.
Shivali Wrote:Kretol has edited it before. I am sure he could do it again without too much hassle.

Unless you know the process required to "edit" it, I really wouldn't assume that much.
I'll consider this, but if I were to put it in, I'd probably make it a port to just outside Ratchet.