Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - Gasha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, I'd just like to mention - Gasha is my account name. Seeing as I (If I get accepted) might chose to play multiple characters, it seems lik a good idea to have an account name separate from the names of my characters.

Before I start out, I'd also like to point out, that while I love World of Warcraft and love RP:ing, I'll be trying not to get too addicted to the game. In my past WoW experience, the game has became a little too big as a part of my life, and I'd like to prevent that from happening again, since I do have other things to worry about IRL.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I hope so. If I missed some part, I'll be sure to look it up as soon as I get to know about it

2. How did you hear about us?
I was googling for private RP realms, when I found this: http://kretol.ironsongtribe.com/2007/12 ... w-servers/

3. How did you get into RP?
I've been RP:ing with a friend since I was about 9, though I did not know the term "RP" in those days. We used to create characters, sometimes based on video games or books, sometimes complete originals. Then, one of us would be the "game master", who dictate what happened, while the other one (the player) chose how his character acted.

Later on, I got into some D&D based CRPGs (The Baldur's Gate series, Neverwinter Nights...). When WoW came, it was fairly natural to start playing on an RP realm with the same friend whom I had first started to RP with.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
A friend (Incidentally, the same friend mentioned above) showed me Warcraft 2, and I liked it (Though I always thought Starcraft was a better game). Later, when Warcraft 3 was released, I fell in love at first sight. I loved the campaigns, the characters, the storyline, and I loved to make my own stories using the World Editor. I also enjoyed custom games, though, to a lesser degree. The Frozen Throne only enhanced my love for the Warcraft universe, so, when WoW was released, I didn't have to think twice about buying it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Tough one... My best RP:ing experiences in the past has been with a Human Rogue and a Blood Elf Mage... I think that for class I like the mage best, since it suits my preferred style of RP:ing. Race is harder... Really, anything with which I can whip up a good background story will work.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like playing characters who are physically weak, but fairly influental regardless. My strong dislike for grinding and powerleveling makes playing a physically strong character pretty hard, since a lvl 5 character who claims to be a powerful knight will usually just look silly. For the same reason (my dislike for powerleveling), I like playing characters who are fairly young, and still learning.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Whoa... All kinds. In my past RP experiences (on the RP-PVP servers "The Venture Co." and "Sporeggar"), I've usually seen all too few oppertunities for RP:ing, so, generally, I appreciate it as long as it's RP:ing. If I have to be picky, though, I usually like RP:ing in smaller groups. The few really big RP events I've participated in have usually ended in everyone trying to play the main role, which didn't work very well.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I've been playing guitar in a band for about a year, and, also, I like writing short stories every once in a while.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in Sweden, and my first language is Swedish.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I do agree. From what I understand the rules are mainly the same rules which have always governed the serious RP:ing community on the other servers, only that here, it is actually enforced. Which sounds absolutely wonderful to my ears.

That's it for my introduction! Hope I get accepted :)
You're from Sweden? Your English is absoloutely perfect!

I'm not in a position to vouch or anything, but I liked your introduction and I hope you do get accepted!

P.S,
You haven't answered question 10?
DartaFreed Wrote:You're from Sweden? Your English is absoloutely perfect!

I'm not in a position to vouch or anything, but I liked your introduction and I hope you do get accepted!

P.S,
You haven't answered question 10?

Thanks for the comment about the english :D . As a 16 year old Swede, that's always nice to hear ^^.

Oh, and, I seem to have missed question 10... Thanks for reminding me. I've now edited the introduction and included question 10.
[Image: giraffe3.png]