Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello there~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I have read them. I also plan on re-reading them, over and over again... Just to make sure that I get everything right.

2. How did you hear about us?
Through various comments on YouTube and a few blogs. Eventually, I decided to Google it... That's pretty much it.

3. How did you get into RP?
I've been roleplaying with my friends for a few years now, nothing huge or serious. We'd just make up characters and act out their stories and daily lives. It was a blast!

I was eventually exposed to Neverwinter Nights, and began RPing on a few of the servers... After a few months, my disk had an unfortunate death at the hands of a five year old. Unable to actually play the game, I continued to have 'roleplay' sessions with my friends. Eventually we had evolved from three kids to fifteen, and well... Things just went off from there. We didn't have any 'major' rules, but we did have my NWN booklet and the local comic shop.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My best friends boyfriend plays retail regularly, and got me hooked into some of the races. Eventually, I just had to try it for myself. I played the trial and was absolutely amazed. Unfortunately I was unable to pay the monthly fee, and had to quit when my trial was over. A few months later, I came across my first private server, instantly joined, and was able to go back to exploring the wonderful world of warcraft.

Sadly, most of the people on the server were completely PVP based. Innocent RP chats turned into people wanting to cyber, and well...
'No thanks, I don't even know you.'

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I love the Horde. Unfortuantely, my favorite character is a female Draenei. The males... Not so much.

...Gnomes frighten me, sometimes.

I really like Tauren, with Trolls coming in at a close second. Undead are fun to play, and I rather liked playing as a warlock.

It all depends on the character's background... I've been known to come up with quite a few odd ones.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like playing characters who are still rather young, and obviously still learning. I'm always constantly learning, so why not let it reflect on my characters?
I like 'caster' classes a great deal more than warrior or 'tank' ones. I'm still fairly new to the game, so I really can't see myself playing an overly strong/know-it-all character.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I'm good with pretty much anything, but as I said earlier, I'm still learning. There are probably many different kinds of RPs that I've never done or even heard of, but that doesn't mean that I won't give it a shot. I'm not used to large RPs, so it'd probably be best for me to start off small.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I enjoy art (mostly drawing/sketching), and creative writing. I also like camping, suprisingly enough. ...Cooking is a fun distraction.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I live in Canada, and my first language is English. I can speak a little French, but it usually results in calling myself a crossaint, or something else along those lines.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of course.
[Image: giraffe3.png]