Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: thrall89's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope to get this done quickly and smoothly, yet still get my abilities across, so let me begin.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
If I didn't I would have punched myself and immediately read them. Yes, I have read the rules and policies, and most of the FAQs. If I find the immediate need, I will read any of the remainder.

2. How did you hear about us?
Honestly, I didn't. I was searching the private servers for ANY good RP server, and I found you.

3. How did you get into RP?
I suppose I've been into it ever since I started reading big fantasy books and pretending I was my own version of a character as a child. It's hard to say exactly when ANYONE first gets into RP, it happens gradually. Pretending, playing, acting, eventually leads into writing full page bios on characters you spent hours thinking of.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Warcraft II. I loved the plot, and I loved the characters and fighters. When Warcraft III came around I just had to have it. Then I went to WoW.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Of the current ones, my favorite race would have to be either the Orcs, Dwarves, Undead, or Blood elves. I just think of the comedy these people can get into, and then I go into the major plot powers they can be, and they all just click. That, and most of my favorite canology characters for most universes are of these races, or similar ones. As to my favorite class, I would have to say Hunters, Warriors, and Magi. Bows, guns, swords, and magic have been my primary inspirations in fantasy reading and writing.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Out of all the types of people I have played as, I like the mysterious cloaked person no-one knows much about, but who plays a great part. The Gandalfs of the story. Then the second favorite would have to be the carefree warriors who fight for their beliefs and to be free. The Drizzts and Artemises, The Bruenors and Gimlis.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
My favorite kind of RP....That's a tough one. An ongoing one, mostly, with lots of good drama, fighting, laughing, story, you know, the stuff that keeps someone interested.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Card games, writing (I can never finish a book for some reason, though I've got the entire plot in my head), and just sparring with my brother, in video games and real life, have got to be my favorite things to do around the real world.

9. What country are you from? I am from the United States of America's East coast, and reside there now.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I may not agree with certain pinpoints of certain rules, but I will do my best to abide by and honor the rules of this place.
[Image: giraffe3.png]